10 Shoes I'm Loving for this Summer




This post is almost like a classic here on the blog (you can see the previous here: SS13, FW14). All my love about shoes turns this post into an irresistible thing for me, after all, who is the woman who doesn't love to dream about a closet fulfilled of shoes!? Year after year, the designers present us lots and lots of gorgeous designs! These are my dream shoes for this season.

Este post já é uma espécie de clássico aqui no blog (podem ver os anteriores aqui: SS13, FW14). Todo o meu fascínio por um belo par de sapatos torna este post em algo absolutamente irresistível para mim. Afinal, quem é a mulher que não sonha com um roupeiro recheado de sapatos!? Ano após ano, os designers apresentam-nos imensos designs lindos, lindos, lindos! Estes são aqueles que mais me fizeram sonhar esta estação! 




Passions aside, I'm really, really surprised about the fact that two pairs of mules are part of this list, it's a model that I dislike since the first moment, and here they are, in a double mood! Beside that, the lace-up passion is quite assumed, and the laser cut seems to be the next big thing when shoes is the subject!

Paixões à parte, estou mesmo, mesmo surpreendida com o facto de dois pares de mules constarem desta minha lista, é um modelo que não me convenceu nem um pouco desde o primeiro momento, e aqui estão elas em modo duplo! De resto, a paixão pelos lace-up já está mais do que assumida, e parece-me que os sapatos com recortes a laser são a próxima 'grande coisa'!


And your passions?
E as vossas paixões?

13 comentários:

  1. Awww amazing shoes!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am eyeing Sophia Webster's butterfly...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are truly exquisite! I couldn't even pick a favorite. This is art for your feet.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the Butterfly and the Funny Lace-up.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. #1 , #3, #7 & #8 are my favorite. I feel that these shoes are different but at the same time exotic. so gorgeous. these shoes are perfect for a simple black dress or a very simple look - like plain white shirt and skinny jeans
    xxx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful shoes! I love them all, specially the #6!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. loving these shoes! thanks for following me. followed you back!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Adoro sao todos lindos mas infelizmente não consigo usar esses saltos tao finos :(

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love those jimmy choos! they have been on my buy list!!! love them!

    kelseybang.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. The laser cut styles are my favorite! Lovely choices!
    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ResponderEliminar

We love your words. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...