On My Mind Now | 7 Oct


1. A Pair and a Spare DIY | Esta semana descobri este DIY e achei verdadeiramente inspirador, transformar uma sweat básica numa camisola gira e diferente é o que se quer!

1. A Pair and a Spare DIY | This week I found this DIY and I thought it was truly inspiring, transform a basic Sweater into a cute and different sweater is what we want!



2. Caviar Nails | Desde a primeira vez que vi imagens de unhas em caviar apaixonei-me absolutamente. Super lindo, delicado e diferente. Ciaté é o nome de marca que parece ter inventado esta pequena maravilha. Alguém já experimentou?

2. Caviar Nails | From the first time I saw pictures of nails in caviar that I absolutely fell in love. Super beautiful, delicate and different. Ciaté is the name of the brand that appears to have invented this little wonder. Has anyone tried it?




3. Mix and Match in Blanco | A Blanco criou uma nova secção no seu site onde nos apresenta conjuntos improváveis que misturam estilos e peças. Eu gostei muito das imagens pois são exactamente este tipo de conjuntos que mais me fascinam na moda, a nossa capacidade de adaptar qualquer peça ao nosso estilo pessoal é a base da diversão da moda.

3. Mix and Match in Blanco | Blanco created a new section on their website where it shows us improbable sets that blend styles and pieces. I really liked the pictures because they are precisely the kind of sets that fascinate me the most. Our ability to adapt to any piece to our personal style is the main important thing in fashion.



4. Anna Wintour Quote | Esta frase de Anna Wintour entra perfeitamente em linha com o que vos acabei de dizer. Há certas frases que nos inspiram tanto que devem para sempre ficar guardadas na nossa memória e guiar-nos.

4. Anna Wintour Quote | This Anna Wintour quote is perfect for what I just wrote before. There are certain quotes that inspire us so much that should be kept forever in our minds to guide us.

5. Lanvin for Ladurée | Este Verão quando estive em Paris provei pela primeira vez os tão afamados macarons Ladurée! A verdade é que uma visita à Ladurée é toda uma experiência única. Desde o conceito das lojas, a bela disposição dos macarons, as deliciosas cores em linha, a vontade de experimentar um de cada, e finalmente o guardar da caixinha para sempre. A minha enfeita agora o meu quarto e adorava ter também esta edição especial da Lanvin.

5. Lanvin for Ladurée | This summer when I was in Paris, for the first time I tasted that renowned Ladurée macarons! The truth is that a visit to Ladurée is a whole unique experience. Since the concept of the shops, the beautiful disposition of macarons, delicious colors in line, the desire to try one of each and finally to save the little box forever. My box now decorates my room and I also would love to have this special edition of Lanvin.


5 comentários:

  1. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news on my blog involving my latest project with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love if you'd swing by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sssssi, eu gosto das unhas de caviar! Eles são jóias maravilhosas! E eu concordo com a frase do Wintour... estilo é único e pessoal...
    www.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love the sequined elbow patches!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the lips look great!)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Following you now, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ResponderEliminar

We love your words. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...